Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions of the company Feiffer Consult GmbH & Co. KG
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://feiffer-consult.de/ .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract shall be concluded with
Feiffer Consult GmbH & Co. KG
Gubener Str. 21
D-99091 Erfurt, Germany
Registration number: HRA 505417
Register Court: Jena
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Webshop does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods by clicking the "Add to cart" button
2) Automatic forwarding to the shopping cart with the option to check the information
3) Pressing the "Check out" button
4) Enter the registration details (e-mail address and delivery address) and confirm with "Continue to shipping"
5) Indication of the total amount of the order and verification or correction of the respective data entered and conclusion with "Continue to payment"
6) Selection of the payment method and confirmation with the button "Review order"
7) Last opportunity to check all information and binding sending of the order by clicking the "Complete order" button.
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Webshop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://feiffer-consult.de/AGB. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of PayPal, amazon pay, iDeal, Credit card (Maestro, VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, CB), Bancontact, SEPA Überweisung, Przelewy24, EPS, KBC/CBC, Belfius, GiroPay and Klarna Rechnung.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. In this case, delivery will be made within 10 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item is handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a sale by dispatch.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must send us
Feiffer Consult GmbH & Co. KG
Gubener Str. 21
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
We shall bear the costs of returning the goods.
End of the cancellation policy
§7 Cancellation form
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
(Wenn Sie den Vertrag widerrufen wollen, dann füllen Sie bitte dieses Formular aus und senden Sie es zurück.)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
The contract language is exclusively German and English.
§10 Return options that meet the requirements of § 19 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 ElektroG.
To return old electrical appliances, please contact us by e-mail. We will send you a return note free of charge.
§11 Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available on weekdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at
- Telephone: 0361-21266866
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
at your disposal.
Status of the GTC Feb. 2023